Monday

New Challenge

My job means that I must work a continental shift pattern. This means that I sometimes start early for work and sometimes start late and work all night. This week I am working nights. Tomorrow afternoon I will be attending my local poetry group in the afternoon, although it will feel a lot like morning for me ! The group is run in the local library with one of the librarians running it. The problem is - and in life there is always a problem somewhere - the librarian is being moved to another library and has asked if I will run the group. The answer is no, as I really don't have time but at the moment but I don't think that there is any one else that would. The library being short on staff now also are not keen.
That aside I will run tomorrow's group as there really is no one else tomorrow. We are discussing the presiding spirits pack which has been issued through the Poetry Society from the Poetry International 2006. This comes from the South Bank Centre, London - High brow stuff. If all of this is strange to you check out my link to the Poetry Society as all the details are there to be had. In the mean time lets hope for a quiet night and wish me luck for tomorrow.

Peace Dave.

No comments: