Thursday

Busy Day

Today has been a busy day for me. I rose at 5am and have been on the go all day. As such I have not been able to keep my thoughts on anything poetic or literary. It surprises me that after days like this when I could not be more divorced from the thought processes that usually engender poetry, ideas still crop up. One of my greatest fears used to be that I would suddenly lose any ability to write after prolonged times of not writing. Mercifully this has not proved to be the case. That is not to say that every idea has proved to be a literary gem - I do sometimes write real rubbish - but at least the stuff came. I hope to work out a way of sharing some poems through my blog and also linking to other poets on the internet. You will see two links on my blog at the moment one is the UK Poetry Society, of which I am a member and the other is for my favourite charity Together for sudan. Please take a moment to check them both out. Chill, peace and let's hope for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: