Friday

Jane's Poem

I am working on a good way to post my poems but here as I mentioned is Jane's Poem.

Reader.

He in me and I in him.

His word
Dances in me,
Day and night.

I am his voice,
When I stand to speak
He wanders in
Around my words,
Speaking out.

When I shine,
His light fills the air;
His spirit creeps about
Grinning in the glow,
Reaching out.

I am his hug.
His joy leaps through my every embrace;
Breaking down barriers,
Tearing away formality,
Spilling fun everywhere.

I am his angel.
Clasped in rapture
I am his annunciation.
Loudspeaker of love,
Broadcaster of good news.

I am his worker
My every breath is his.
Each syllable his gift,
Even should I fade, opaque
They linger on crisp.

Like gently planted seeds,
That we sowed together,
My Lord and I;
Words rise up stretching,
Seeking out the light.

Shaking with life
His words dance on,
Day and night.
He in me and I in them.

No comments: