Sunday

Prayer List

In my spare time I give time to the Diocese of Salisbury (UK) as an officer on a committee. The committee seeks to uphold a link of fellowship with the Sudanese Episcopal Church. Sudan is a big, big place stretching down from the bottom of Egypt to the top of Uganda, Darfur, so well known recently for violence is just a province of Western Sudan and on it's own is the size of France.
The Episcopal Church in Sudan has been suffering for years and life is not getting any easier. We regularly pray for Sudan and pass prayers via e-mail around the diocese so that the whole diocese can have an opportunity to pray for Sudan. The prayers are not our creation but represent real needs communicated from Sudan. The prayer request is sent out at the start of every month, beginning a wave of prayer for Sudan.
One of my tasks is to administer the prayer list which became more complex as two deanery co ordinators dropped out today. Please help me by praying for two replacements to come forward. I would really appreciate your support and if you would also like to recieve our prayer requests please let me know, I'll add you to the list.

Peace Dave.

No comments: