Monday

Book Sales

I'd like to say that sales of my recently produced book of poetry are rocketing but it would be fairer to say that they had doubled - from one to two. This is not a comment born of bitterness or a rant it's just reality sinking in a bit. I never expected record sales and really the book was more about getting myself in print than making any money but a few sales would be nice, it would just make it feel that the stress involved was worthwhile.
You can access my book at http://www.lulu.com/content/470819 it's very reasonably priced and is a collection of Christian poems. I will when I can figure it out but a button on this blog to make it available.
Lulu the operators of the website that made this all possible offer marketing material but most of it only applies in the US so I am a bit alone in this. I have made a press release and issued it about so maybe something will come from that. I can only hope.
I am going onto night shifts tonight and hope to spend a little time working on the poem for my parish priest. It would be nice if I can scrape a little free time to get thinking and writing again. This is the time when most alive and most free, it is good to be creative.

Peace Dave.

No comments: