Saturday

Manchester Offer

I very rarely enter competitions, mainly because of the cost. But last year I made an exception to enter the Manchester Cathedral International Religious Poetry Competition. Not only was this a religious poetry competition but it was reasonably priced. Naturally I did not win, but it did feel good to take part.

Manchester Cathedral are extending invites once again for their 2007 competition. Details about this competition can be down loaded from their website please follow the link in blue. This will take you to the home page where you will need to click on the word "community" and select "poetry competition" from the drop down menu. From here you can download details. The competition is not limited to UK entries which is one reason for me to be putting it on my blog but also and perhaps more surprisingly not restricted to Christian poetry. Any poem of a spiritual nature can be entered. Check it out and perhaps give it a go. If you decide to let me know, I will be entering, but first I need to write something worthy and that won't happen until after Christmas. The deadline is Monday July 2nd so there is plenty of time yet.
Sorry no news about the poem I really could not get on it today things were very busy at work.
Peace Dave.

No comments: