Thursday

New Year

Several days have passed since my last post and I apologise for that. I have taken a decision that I will no longer try to post everyday. This was becoming a strain on me and over Christmas it really showed. So I still intend to regularly blog, just not every day.
Since the start of the year I have taken control of the library poetry group, which I really don't have time for but will do as best I can. The theme of our next meeting in February is love, as we are meeting close to Valentines day, which in the UK is a celebration of such things. I am already working on a love poem and would like to think that I could do several, time will tell. This one is a really mushy love you till I die type poem and is intended to be short. At the moment it is three stanzas long and I have no plans to lengthen it.
Our parish priest left as planned and was pleased to receive his poems. I had a very nice thank you card back from him which I will stash away and keep. My thinking at the moment is very much on the theme of love, the types and expressions of love. Any ideas please comment I always appreciate inspiration.

No comments: